Travel Day: Kansai International Airport

6,450 miles and a 16 hour flight to Osaka. 14 time zones ahead to make it a full day and then some.  The good news is..


The SciCon bike bag worked great - no issues protecting the Roubaix.   

Staying at the beautiful Hotel Nikko Kansai in Osaka.

First leg from Minneapolis to Seattle.

Second leg from Seattle to Osaka.

Picked up some yen since we were informed Japan tends to be a cash based economy in many of the areas where we will be cycling.  

On Saturday we pick up our Ride & Seek kits followed by a group dinner at 6pm.  On Sunday we will explore the historic city of Kanazawa.   


Comments

Cathy Lovett said…
I'm not sure why my comment on your first post didn't work; I'll try again. This trip looks like it will be off the charts for memories. I look forward to experiencing through your blog!
Adrian said…
Cathy,

Thanks for the note. This is going to be a great ride. I can't wait to take in the natural beauty and culture oh Japan the next three weeks. I had a similar issue responding and changed to embedded comments. Here is a discussion thread on this issue.

https://support.google.com/blogger/thread/4035725?hl=en